The Amazon Kindle is a series of e-readers designed and marketed by Amazon. Amazon Kindle devices enable users to browse, buy, download, and read e-books, newspapers, magazines and other digital media via wireless networking to the Kindle Store.
Choose this download if you use Amazon's Kindle on your phone or tablet.
Nook is Barnes & Nobles e-Reader that reads .Epub Files. Download this version if you use a Nook tablet.
PDF stands for Portable Document Format. If you do not use a E-Reader such as Nook or Kindle, download this version to view your digital downloads on your computer or on your mobile device.
If you have an issue with your Kindle Download for an Android device, follow these steps.
1. Click Download - Kindle for the specific book you would like to download
2. On your Android Device, navigate to My Files.
3. Find your recent downloads and hold down on the .mobi file.
4. Click the three dots at the top of the screen and click Move.
5. Navigate to the Folder Android -> data ->com.amazon.kindle->files
6. Click Done.
7. Open up the Kindle app and you should see your new eBook file.
To download your audio files, click the episode you would like to download. You will be redirected to a new page where there will be an arrow pointing down at the top of the page. Click this arrow and your download will begin.